In view of advisory issued by the Central Government considering the Seriousness of pandemic Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is hereby directed that:-
- All NCLT Benches may take up matters which require urgent hearings on request made by the concerned parties.
- To rest of the matters, from 16.3.2020 to 27.3.2020, keep giving adjournments.
- The counsel are advised to restrict the presence to the extent required so that we all can contribute our efforts not to allow the spread of this pandemic disease any further.
- It is suggested not to use Air conditioners as low temperature is conducive for aggravating the problem.
- To take adjournment, parties or counsel presence is not required, do remember avoid coming for this purpose.