Having regard to the Advisory/ Government instructions on the subject and to eliminate/ reduce footfall in the Court premises, some precautionary measures have already been initiated to contain outbreak of COVID 19. In continuation of earlier instructions on the subject, following slew of directions are given to contain the pandemic:
- With effect from 21st March, 2020 till 1st April, 2020 only urgent matters will be listed for admission upon mentioning as per the roster being issued separately.
- Matters listed for hearing during the aforesaid period shall stand adjourned and date of hearing would be notified Later.
- Interim order/ stay order passed in the pending matters shall continue till the next date of hearing.
- Premises of this Appellate Tribunal shall remain locked during the aforesaid period except for the days when the Bench will meet for hearing urgent matters upon mentioning.
- Filing counter shall also remain closed and matters before the Bench to hear urgent matters will be listed only upon mentioning on the aforesaid dates.
- All Hon’ble Judges/ Hon’ble Members and the staff members shall stay indoors/confined to their Residences, but shall not leave the Headquarter and shall be available/accessible at short notice as and when their services are required.
- On the dates of holding Court to hear urgent matters, the Registrar will assign duty to the bare minimum staff connected with the filing, Secretarial jobs, supporting staff and while doing so, he will make all endeavours to exclude staff members who have attained the age of 60 years, during the aforesaid period.
- The Lock down of this Appellate Tribunal on the aforesaid period will not affect the duty roster of the Security Staff.
- The situation will be reviewed on 1st April, 2020 and further instructions will be issued as per the situation on such date.