MCA has issued ” Companies Fresh Start Scheme , 2020″ and “LLP settlement scheme, 2020” to give opportunity to both companies and LLP’s to make a fresh start as fully compliant entity. Under this scheme, one time waiver of additional fees for delayed filings is allowed by MCA. Period of scheme 1st April 2020 to 30th September, 2020.
Scheme shall not apply to:-
- Companies against which final notice for striking off the name u/s 248 of the Companies Act, 2013 has already been initiated by the Designated authority.
- Where any application has already been filed by the companies for action of striking off the name of the company from the register of companies.
- Companies which have amalgamated under a scheme of arrangement or compromise under the act.
- Where applications have already been filed for obtaining Dormant Status under section 455 of the act before this scheme.
- To vanishing companies.
- Where any increase in authorized capital is involved (Form SH-7) and also charge related documents (CHG-1, CHG-4, CHG-8 and CHG-9).
- Where companies are marked as ‘under CIRP’ or ‘Liquidation’ under the Act or as per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.