In view of the Seriousness of pandemic Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) the Government of India has extended lockdown till 17 May 2020,to prevent it.The urgent matters at NCLT Benches shall be heard through Video Conference (VC) till the lockdown ends. The members shall take the benches as follows:
- Sh. B.S.V Prakash Kumar, Acting President: Delhi & Mumbai (Bench)
- Shri H.P. Chaturvedi, Member (J): Ahmedabad (Bench) – Monday, Wednesday Indore- Friday
- Ms. Manorama Kumari, Member (J): Ahmedabad (Bench)- Tuesday & Thursday
- Justice (Retd.) Rajesh Dayal Khare, Member (J): Allahabad (Bench)
- Shri Raieswara Rao Vittanala, Member (J): Bengaluru (Bench)
- Shri Ajay Kumar Vatsavayi, Member (J): Chandigarh & Jaipur (Bench)
- Sh. R. Varadharajan, Member (J): Chennai (Bench)
- Sh. RatakondaMurali, Member (J): Hyderabad (Bench)-Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Shri K. A. PadmanabhaSwamy Member (J), Hyderabad (Bench)- Tuesday & Thursday
- Shri. Mohammed Ajmal, Member (J): Amaravati (Bench) at Hyderabad
- Shri Jinan K.R., Member (J): Kolkata, Cuttack & Guwahati (Bench)
- Shri Ashok Kumar Borah, Member (J): Kochi (Bench)
The DR/ AR of the benches shall make necessary arrangements for hearing through VC.
The Parties are requested to file urgent application before the respective Benches as mentioned above. It shall be ensured that applications are complete as per check list Rules and Regulations .The parties are directed to file their applications through e-filing at Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Amravati and Jaipur.At other stations applications may be filed through email.
The advocate/CAs/CSs/CMs and litigants shall be in formal dress while addressing in VC. Counsel or parties shall ensure oral submissions be made from clam and quite place, so that the Bench could hear submissions without being distracted by noise impending from surroundings.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.